Week 5 of lockdown here in France and the longest part is done. Here is what I’d like to share with you this week.
- Once again, we had fun with my little Fuji and while I continued with my personal projects, I showed my youngest the double exposure setting so we had lots of fun experimenting.
- I was going through a William Klein “best of” photo book the other day. It was one of the first photo books I bought I think… and here’s an article on his photographic life and love/hate relationship with New York.
- The legendary director of “Twin Peaks” and one of my favourite artists David Lynch shares his opinion on what’s to come in the virus aftermath.
- This week in History: Colombine high school massacre occured on the 20th of April 1999. I was 16 and already living in Israel at that point. It was very hard to fathom and watch the news reports on the shootings. You may also remember a Gud Van Sant film “Elephant” partialy based on the incident.
- Music: Radiohead guitarist Ed O’Brian has released a solo album that’s worth your ears, Fiona Apple dropped a new album after a long 8 year pause.
- BBC didn’t disappoint and came up with the great idea to keep the home education going in these difficult times. Thumbs up guys!
I hope you’re doing well and taking care of each other, thank you for visiting and till next time!