Summer is here. It came later to the South of France but make no mistake, it’s here. +34 C outside as I’m writing this.
- released new zine about my best friend’s acoustic duo “Outback”
- first vaccine jab is done, one to go
- next week, moving again (second move in 3 months) feel like a nomad.
- shooting less, in summer always shooting less. Something about the heat I guess…
- enjoying playlist making on Spotify and discovering interesting podcasts
- Recent gems worth watching were: “Time” (BBC drama), “Vikings” season 6 (part 1), “What happened Miss Simone?” (documentary about the legendary artist Nina Simone)
- Euro 2020 is under way so some football & beer sessions are planned with close friends
Some recent images of Montpellier. Taken with Fujifilm X70
Hope you guys are all well, thanks for checking this out and what are you up to these days?